ata´s engineering division undertakes any renewable energy engineering task.
- Basic, detailed technical engineering for feasibility studies, permitting and so on
- Engineering Procurement and Construction Management. We can supervise your projects or we can be your EPCM if you prefer
- Full owner’s engineering (OE) service
Our services are tailored to your specific requirements, as each project and each client is different, and therefore has different needs.
Having undertaken a wide variety of projects in diverse locations and environments, we have gained global experience and local insights. Our experience has been accrued in servicing over 1 GW of power plants, providing monitoring, supervision and management of construction works. We make it possible to get projects completed on time and within budget, at the right quality standards.
Because we have worked with so many developers, EPCs, governments and institutions worldwide, we know what the international standards for work in solar and wind plants are.
EPC Management Services
An efficient EPC Management is the key to guaranteeing the construction quality of a Project. ata’s EPCM service provides support to the client by leading and/or supervising all construction phases of the project. When we are supervising your site, our goal is to be your eyes on site; and we focus on guarding your best interests at all times. When we are your EPCM, we are your hands on site and we focus on achieving your objectives.
As independent consultants working as an extension of your team, we convey trustworthiness, reliability and safety. Whether you are an EPC, a developer or plant sponsor or a financial entity, you can find in ata the perfect partner to add value, ensure quality and complete your project on time. Download here more information on our ECPM services
We are adept at maximizing the effectiveness of supervisory task and can adapt to your needs. The tools that we work with include the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Inspection Program Points (IPP) as well as our own project management tools, and we are familiar with Lean Construction too.
ata has supervised the construction of many projects located in different countries such as Chile, UK, Jordan and Panama among others.
ata is your ideal partner for any renewable energy engineering service.
ata, based on its experience, could provide preliminary designs useful for prefeasibility studies, to apply for permits, to select the appropriate location, type of modules, inverters or support structure. Documents for basic engineering are varied and tailored for each client. This documentation could include from technical descriptions to a preview layouts, preliminary electrical diagrams, layouts, natural resource assessment and energy yield studies, component selection, initial budgets, among others. Download ata´s engineering brochure here
As in the previous stage, ata applies its deep industry knowledge and their experience in inspection and supervision of construction, to undertake the development of a complete detail engineering. Which gives a complete and detail definition of the PV plant, in terms of calculations, measurements and drawings.
Our engineering specialty is solar, although we also have some services for wind. Here is a breakdown of our capabilities:
- We can undertake pretty much any basic, and detailed and constructive engineering for PV plants. We have a lot of experience providing these services and we do them in-house. Not only we can do you engineering but also we can of course be your OE as well.
- For CSP we can undertake basic engineering, review of engineering plans and OE. We have experience providing these services and we adapt to your needs.
- For wind farms we have great experience and knowledge as OE, reviewing technical engineering documentation of the projects As we do in PV and CSP projects, we provide basic and detailed engineering services and any engineering review you need