ATA Renewables is a lean, independent renewable energy group with more than 95 GW of expertise in projects worldwide. We provide engineering, advisory and certification services for renewable energy, especially solar, wind, energy storage, green hydrogen and hybridization. We are present in Spain, Mexico, Italy and Australia; but we operate internationally. We work as independent guardians of our clients’ best interests with a tailor made approach. We are leaders in technical due diligence (TDD) for M&A and non-recourse project finance. We´ve worked in more than 30 countries and we´ve also inspected more than 200 factories.
Our clients include the top 300+ financial Institutions, developers, equipment manufacturers and equity investors. We also regularly work with multilaterals, utility companies and government lead institutions. Our advisory and engineering services cover the entire project lifecycle from development, construction and operation making sure we take in consideration our customers need and market guidelines.
Our mission is to help our clients manage risks; ensure excellent performance and safety in their investments. We believe that collaboration is the key to success for the renewable energy industry. We pride ourselves on our flexibility, agility and customer care. You are welcome to call or visit us any time to discuss your needs and objectives.
ata‘s two companies offer an integrated portfolio of services for the whole life cycle of a renewable energy project (from projects under development and construction, to projects in operation:
- ata renewables:
From our Engineering Department, we undertake any renewable energy engineering task, from conceptual to basic and detailed engineering to a full owner’s engineering (OE) service and Engineering Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM). Each project is different, so we provide you with a fully customized service, tailored to your specific needs.
Our Advisory Department is leader in providing independent technical advisory services in renewable energy, particularly solar and wind. Our approach is flexible and adaptable to your specific needs. Our capabilities include:
- Advising customers in every phase of a renewable project, from development to financial close, construction, commissioning, guarantee period and operation
- Experts in natural resource evaluation, feasibility studies, Technical Due Diligence (TDD), Product Due Diligence (PDD), commissioning, and asset management
- Working with both debt and equity for projects under non-recourse project finance schemes, both for new projects and for M&A transactions including refinancing, life extension, and repowering
- Advising on projects that require long-term follow up. These projects are handled by a specialist team whose core strength is to keep historical consistency in the project. Among other long term projects, ATA is acting as technical advisor for iconic projects backed by World Bank, International Finance Corporation, European Investment Bank, African Development Bank, and Inter-American Development Bank.
- Independent Technical Reports fro Arbitration Processes related to Renewable Projects
- ata insights:
We are a renewable independent market consultancy focusing on producing content and analysis related to renewable energy markets. Essentially we are a business intelligence firm specializing on capacity building and knowledge exchange. Our team, composed by seasoned professionals in different renewable energy areas, is led by Belen Gallego, formerly Founder and CEO of CSP Today and PV Insider and partner at ata insights. We are renewable Knowledge Exchange (KE) specialists. We have a strong track record on providing networking and matchmaking through events and marketing. We have a lot of hands-on experience in the designing, implementing and executing of long and complex marketing campaigns (aka dissemination) for the renewable energy industry worldwide.
- Webinars: Learn from industry insiders and boost your career prospects with ATA Insights’ RE.Learn Program, a series of free, 1 hour-long webinars covering the most-up-to-date topics in renewable energy.
- Events: We organize events for Renewable Industry such as RENMAD related to integration of renewable+storage in the Spanish grid
- Market Intelligence Services: including organization of events for third parties, market analysis, advisory on marketing strategies, etc.
For more information please contact:
Spain, Portugal and Australia
Italy and rest of Europe
MENA and Africa
Tel: +34 911 460 110